Are you embarrassed to show your smile because you have lost or broken teeth?
Are your dentures loose or ill-fitting or giving you pain?
All-on-4 dental implants can make you smile again
Leaders in All on 4 dental implant dentistry
You can now enjoy world-class dentistry in the Saratoga, Davistown and wider Central Coast region and put your smile in the safe hands of the experts at Saratoga Dental.
Our highly experienced and qualified team can successfully transform your smile today!
What are All on 4 Dental implants?
The All-on-4 dental implant system is a revolutionary dental technique that offers a permanent solution to missing teeth and loose or ill- fitting dentures. The treatment refers to supporting all teeth on just four implants, making them look, feel and function just like natural teeth. The procedure is particularly suitable for patients who may have missing, decayed or broken/chipped teeth.
Benefits of All on 4
All-on-4 has many benefits, including:
- Efficient treatment and recovery time
- All-on-4 requires less work than other implant supported bridges that require anywhere from six to eight dental implants.
- Minimal maintenance
- Compared to other types of dental restorations, All-on-4 requires very little maintenance once the procedure has been successfully completed. The permanent implant supported bridge doesn’t require any special care or maintenance other than regular daily cleaning with a toothbrush and floss.
- Single visit procedure
- Dental implants can be planted on the same day as extraction, which can mean a single visit where appropriate.
- Safe, secure, and affordable
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen. It doesn’t require any bone grafts, which adds to the total cost, to be done prior to the implant surgery for it to be successful.
Anxious about dental treatment?
Sedation options available: We can perform the procedure under either oral sedation, sleep dentistry (twilight sedation), or I.V sedation.
Concerned about cost?
We have a range of Payment plans including MySmilePlan.
You can also use your Superannuation to pay for treatment.